Friday, October 12, 2012

Three Coplanar Parallel Lines

This brick wall shows three parallel lines that are in the same plane, so they are coplanar. All three lines, if they were to go on forever would never intersect/touch so they are parallel. Brick walls are everywhere in the world and this particular one is the side of my house. Walls are the fundamental object of builders and they are extremely common for building houses, schools, hospitals, etc. This wall, technically, could be specific to the security industry. The definition of security from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security states the word is the degree of protection to safeguard a nation, union of nations, persons or person against danger, damage, loss, and crime. This wall, and the other walls that make my house protect my family and I from danger, damage, loss and crime.

I took this picture myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment